Thursday, May 22, 2014

New Place Spotlight: Bestia

Hello everyone,
Lastly you know where Silver explored. Yes, it's Devilfish Hollow. Now, Silver will take us to see Bestia. This place is pretty amazing, because it's Aquilan themed, but it's not Aquila, of course. Here is the place where you can buy new pet eggs, train gear, and pet snacks. Not just that, if you love PvP you'd love the pet PvP here too. Just go to Decius Duelmaster to start begin.
You will earn new pet gears and snacks when you're joining this PvP even if you're lose. Also, you will earn special badge which allow you to bring more than one pets. At my progress, I had earned all the badges so I can bring all 4 pets to the pet PvP arena.
You will meet new vendors in this place too, don't hesitate to meet them. They will tell you about everything for your pets. So, hear their suggestions wisely or you may look some help for your pets. Well, in your journey to this new place, you will gain some new badges that you'd proud to show everyone.

Lastly, I'd like to tell you about my pet. My Tiny Smokey is ancient right now, I'm pretty proud of it. She provides me a new Triton Song ability, ultra rare pedigree. Also, my ostrich seems she's teen right now. If you have a great pet ability, don't hesitate to share it in the comment below.

~Alyce

No comments:

Post a Comment