Thursday, May 15, 2014

New Quest Prologue 1: Xol Akmul Adventure Awaits!

 Hello mateys!
Today, my sista' do this new quest, so let her tell ye her adventure. ~Silver K.U

Greetings!
I'm Simple Fiona Everhart, but you can call me Fiona or Fifi. I'm level 5 privateer and companions are my best friend! Pirate languages are not popular to me, I'd prefer to use normal English language. Okay, back to the topic, of course! Today, Private Com is pretty kind to me. He recruit a new companion, The Marchioness. I love her so much because she's the beast at all battle. 
Blind Mew and Dan had asked me before to meet those dead rats in Blood Shoals, Lasko, Moe, Manny, and Jack! Before, you need to become member to gain access to them. Now, you're free, woot - woot! And... wow! Lasko gives you 3 new quests, one free two pay. Okay free first, of course! Meet Manny, he's worried about Zadok, behind the terrible door to his cave. He had locked the cave door. We found the key in the chest, open the door, and find Zadok inside, who seems to almost forget everything!

 Zadok then gives you a new quest to obtain access to look upper his cave. Before that, Zadok will need you to fight some Dinolizards to have the access to the upper. Victory, those lizards are defeated and another adventure awaits, woot - woot! When you reach there, Bonnie Anne, the Fox tell you if this is not Skull Island, this is... Xol Akmul of course! In front of you stand Oxlahun Zots, who needs your help! First, we need to defeat some Kawil Raptor. After that, go to the Plaza of the Portal, where you meet your only Life Fountain in here. Two Aztecans, Lamac Chol and Itzam Halach are also there to continue your journey throughout this place, woot - woot!

The Aztecans need you to defeat some Tzib' Chac Finskull and collect the Chan Chich Crystal. Lastly, the Aztecans want you to free Xol Akmul from Ch'ok Ak'ab spell or not they will destroy Skull Island, wow! So, we go to the Temple of Fire Dungeon to stop Ch'ok Ak'ab. Before we go to the temple, I do some side quests to gain up my pirate to level 7 and level up my companions. All finished and I'm ready to battle enemies inside! There are lots of bad Aztecans to defeat. After they're all defeated, we need to destroy East and West Statue. Boom! Lastly, we found Ch'ok Ak'ab when we're destroying the East Statue. You will join this epic battle and prepare yourself into trouble! Well, this is pretty easy, you don't need to destroy all of them. The goal is just only to destroy the statue (which have 250 health). Many abilities of them will control you and destroy yourself when you and your companions are on the way to destroy the temple (except Magical Attacks). Victory! We had destroyed the temple, woot - woot! Now, we need to go back to the Aztecans and they thanks us. After that, head back to Zadok and he thanks us too. Next, go back to Manny and finally to Lasko. 500 experiences, perfect for my pirate! Plus, a new badge, 'Saur Winner. Woot - woot. Well that's all of my journey right now. Thanks for reading, mate. ~Fifi

No comments:

Post a Comment